Birthdays, football parties, holiday gatherings, and so much more. Hosting parties can be a lot of fun, but cleaning up after them may not be. If you find yourself enjoying the party, but dreading the clean up, you’ll appreciate these 8 tips for making the cleaning process easy and smooth.
- Consider using disposable linens and tableware:
As an added bonus, disposable table cloths can be used to roll up all trash on the table for quick and easy clean up.
- Place extra trash and recycling cans around the house for convenience for party goers.
- Have to-go containers on hand for guests to bring leftovers home with them.
- Clean dishes as you cook and put away all dishes before the party starts.
- If possible, host the party outside—no floors to sweep or spills to clean!
- Place walk off mats at all entrances to avoid dirty shoes on floors.
- Keep paper towels accessible for spills, and when you see a mess, spot clean it right away!
- Make periodic trash collection rounds throughout evening to keep up with cleaning.