You solve problems day in and day out. You juggle family life and work life and still somehow manage to take on the responsibilities of your job and personal relationships. Your life is built on the foundation of being prepared. Let’s make sure you’re prepared with the basics of taking care of your home too. Because time is a valuable asset and you deserve to focus your attention on the things that you enjoy doing the most. With a complete toolbox, you will be able to tackle any home repair and save yourself time.
Be prepared for any home repair by including these 15 items in your toolbox:
- Screwdriver set – consider purchasing screwdrivers with interchangeable heads so you are ready for any project with one simple tool
- Pliers – varying sizes and types
- Crescent wrench
- Tape measure
- Tape – such as: electrical, duct, and plumbing tapes
- Basic electrical kit – kits include: light switch and electrical outlet plates and wire nuts
- Light bulbs – choose bulbs that are all the same color to help reduce eye strain
- Zip ties
- Miscellaneous screws, nails, bolts, nuts
- Batteries – have multiple types depending upon the electronics in your home
- Razor blade
- Utility knife
Now, you will be ready to tackle any home repair, maintenance, or project!